Scan's of a story from two Jet comics required

Talk here about just about anything associated with British comics or story papers and the industry that does not fit in any other forum.
There are separate fora open to registered members for discussing specific comics, artists, websites etc.

Moderators: Al, AndyB

Al
Sir!

Post by Al »

As it's World Cup time again, I've decided to display a story in the Daily Page section from the 1970 Jet comic called Adare's Anglians.

The first page will start on the 14th June and I'm playing a risky game here, because I am missing two issues of the comic. But, I am forever the optimist, and I am hoping that one of you guys (or gals) have the issues that I am missing AND have access to a scanner. Or live close to me down South Essex way.

The issues in question are the 10th July 1971 (issue #11) and the 18th September 1971 (issue #21).

The story is 3 pages long, so I will need all three pages scanned and emailed to me please at al@comicsuk.co.uk

You will be credited with your efforts on this forum and given a virtual hug by me :D

Here's hoping that someone can come to my rescue.

Thanks,

Al

The Hornet

Post by The Hornet »

I might be of some help, my comic database suggests that I have issue 11, so I will raid my loft and seach for it :)

The Hornet

Post by The Hornet »

Loft raided and Issue 11 (10 July) found and story scaned and sent to Al.

I won't need the hug though :shock:

Hope you find the other issue

Al
Sir!

Post by Al »

Thanks Hornet,

I'm not sure if you've read my Current Undertakings section recently, but I am currently without a PC. An attempt by me to partition my hard drive and install Microsoft's new Vista operating system has not gone too well :oops: .

This obviously means that I've been unable to look at my Emails over the past 3 days, and I'm not going to look at them via my son's PC because it requires a wee bit of setting up.

So I'll take this opportunity to thank you very much for raiding you loft and scanning in the pages for me. This does mean that the Daily Page section will become the Daily Page(s) upon my return. Hopefully, before the end of the World Cup so that the story remains apt :D .

Thanks again Hornet

Al