Made me chuckle.......

Talk here about just about anything associated with British comics or story papers and the industry that does not fit in any other forum.
There are separate fora open to registered members for discussing specific comics, artists, websites etc.

Moderators: Al, AndyB

comixminx

Re: Made me chuckle.......

Post by comixminx »

Heh heh! tho has something of an edge to it, given the current 'gender wars' situations that seem to turn up in superhero comics fandom nowadays.
jintycomic.wordpress.com/ Excellent and weird stories from the past - with amazing art to boot.

philcom55

Post by philcom55 »

...B-but the Iron Man/Sub-Mariner one shot was a MARVEL comic - though Iron Man did appear in the JLA/Avengers crossover! (Why do I feel as though I just walked into some kind of trap! :? )

Adam Eterno

Post by Adam Eterno »

philcom55 wrote:...B-but the Iron Man/Sub-Mariner one shot was a MARVEL comic - though Iron Man did appear in the JLA/Avengers crossover! (Why do I feel as though I just walked into some kind of trap! :? )

Caught!

Digifiend

Post by Digifiend »

Modern men don't know enough about comics? Based on that Sub-Mariner goof, neither do modern women. I assume she mixed up Namor and Aquaman.