Minikins Books - Magazine Enterprises

Talk here about just about anything associated with British comics or story papers and the industry that does not fit in any other forum.
There are separate fora open to registered members for discussing specific comics, artists, websites etc.

Moderators: Al, AndyB

Adam Eterno

Minikins Books - Magazine Enterprises

Post by Adam Eterno »

I came across this recently on Ebay and have no idea where it's from as I cant seem to find any info out. Can anyone help please?

I've worked out the publisher is Magazine Enterprises in the US but can't find a record of them publishing in the UK.
Attachments
minikin.jpg

paw broon

Re: Minikins Books - Magazine Enterprises

Post by paw broon »

I'm a bit stumped with this one, I'm afraid. What I can tell you is that ME didn't produce a comic with that title, or at least it's not on CB+ or listed in Overstreet. There's no trace of Minikin Books in Guides or on the internet and the British Guide has nothing on it. I've also checked using Double Feature Mystery.
Looking at the cover art, and bearing in mind I'm no great expert when it comes to this, I'd say the standard is a good bit below normal ME art. So, could the cover have been taken from another book? I think we both need help from other members.
Any info. in the indicia? What genre of story does it contain? I know it's pocket sized as it says so on the cover, but is it colour or b&w interiors?

Adam Eterno

Re: Minikins Books - Magazine Enterprises

Post by Adam Eterno »

Thanks Paw. I seem to keep finding elusive comics! Here are two more pictures I managed to get from the seller. At this rate, I'll have to buy it just out of curiosity!
Attachments
min.JPG
m.JPG