Victor artists Harry Farrugia and Ted Rawlings.

Discuss comic art, the artists and writers both current and from the past.

Moderators: Al, AndyB

VictorHornet

Victor artists Harry Farrugia and Ted Rawlings.

Post by VictorHornet »

Hello,

I'm new to this Forum, so hello everyone. I run a small amateur website devoted to The Victor and The Hornet comics, http://www.victorhornetcomics.co.uk

(I hope it's ok to mention my website on the Forum. It's done for my own amusement and for like minded souls. If it isn't I apologise in advance).

The site has reviews of various strips, articles and interviews with those people who worked on both comics. The site is updated once a month with at least two new strip reviews.

I'm currently trying to find out information about two artists who contributed to both comics, Harry Farrugia and Ted Rawlings. I know some information about Farrugia through the Dictionary of Artists, writers and so on, but would like to know more about him. I'm only interested in a working biography and possibly a picture of the artist.

Ted Rawlings I know even less about. That is he drew strips for many text comics and The Victor and that's it. Can anyone fill in the gaps?

(Actually, there are tens of unidentified artists on my Artist Identify Page if anyone can put a name to the artwork...)

Regards
Adrian.