P.M. Wild / Pat Wild

Discuss comic art, the artists and writers both current and from the past.

Moderators: Al, AndyB

peace355

P.M. Wild / Pat Wild

Post by peace355 »

I've had to following query on my site:

"It turns out that a lady who recently died, wrote many stories for Bunty and some other publications. Her name was P.M.Wild The P stands for Pat. Is there anyway of finding out which numbers her stories appeared in?"

Anyone have any details on Pat or know of any stories she wrote?

comixminx

Re: P.M. Wild / Pat Wild

Post by comixminx »

peace355 wrote:I've had to following query on my site:

"It turns out that a lady who recently died, wrote many stories for Bunty and some other publications. Her name was P.M.Wild The P stands for Pat. Is there anyway of finding out which numbers her stories appeared in?"

Anyone have any details on Pat or know of any stories she wrote?
What a hard query to answer on, given that it has so few details supplied! Who is the person with the query, do you know anything about how they know Pat Wild's name? If it is a relative asking, then perhaps they would be in a better position to tell us - maybe by looking through old files kept by the writer. I assume Bunty didn't ever run credits - or did it?
jintycomic.wordpress.com/ Excellent and weird stories from the past - with amazing art to boot.

peace355

Re: P.M. Wild / Pat Wild

Post by peace355 »

I have asked for any more details he can provide I just posted it here as well in case the name sounded familiar.

No bunty never had any credits, although I think the odd text story may have had a name attached.