Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Maria Dembilio 

I have had a request from a Spanish contact as to whether I could supply any scanned stories by Maria Dembilio. The contact in question (Jose Ruiz del Amor) is in contact with the artist and would like to be able to translate one of her works and send it on to her as she is still around to enjoy it. Can anyone help with this? She was not a Jinty artist and I don't think I have any candidate stories to scan.

Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:10 pm
Profile WWW

She did a lot of M&J stories

http://girlscomicsofyesterday.com/tag/maria-dembilio

Here's the first episode of Let Me Be!, which is what I had closest on hand but I don't have all episodes of that story. Are you looking for a complete story or just variety of samples? Let Me Be! appeared - M&J: #295 (04 January 1997) – #300 (8 February 1997)

Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:55 pm
Profile WWW

Oh thank you! I will send it on. I'm not really sure whether he wants more or not - given that he would have to translate it all, if I send him much more then it would take quite a long time for him to get through, so I think I will send him this episode first and see what he says (and hopefully that will give him enough).

Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:38 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]