Request for scans of "Wild Horse Summer" from Jinty

Discuss all the girls comics that have appeared over the years. Excellent titles like Bunty, Misty, Spellbound, Tammy and June, amongst many others, can all be remembered here.

Moderator: AndyB

comixminx

Request for scans of "Wild Horse Summer" from Jinty

Post by comixminx »

I have got almost all the episodes of "Wild Horse Summer" from Jinty, but not the last episode, which is from the issue dated 30 November 1974. Can anyone help me out with a scan of this episode, please?

Many thanks in advance

Jenni
jintycomic.wordpress.com/ Excellent and weird stories from the past - with amazing art to boot.

Tammyfan

Re: Request for scans of "Wild Horse Summer" from Jinty

Post by Tammyfan »

I have it. I'll dig it out later for you.

comixminx

Post by comixminx »

Thanks Tammyfan!
jintycomic.wordpress.com/ Excellent and weird stories from the past - with amazing art to boot.

philcom55

Post by philcom55 »

'Paradise Island'??? I wonder if the next issue featured Wonder Woman? :)

Tammyfan

Post by Tammyfan »

philcom55 wrote:'Paradise Island'??? I wonder if the next issue featured Wonder Woman? :)

No such luck. It was about a crack hockey team who are kidnapped and brought to a tropical luxury island to make them too fat and unfit to win a hockey championship. You can find out more at https://jintycomic.wordpress.com/2014/0 ... land-1974/

comixminx

Post by comixminx »

Thanks Tammyfan! Rather a sweet ending, though it's a bit odd the way nursing is held out as a career option for Daphne. It felt a bit out of the blue! But when I re-read it I will remind myself of how it fits in (or doesn't) with the rest of the story.

Tammyfan

Post by Tammyfan »

comixminx wrote:Thanks Tammyfan! Rather a sweet ending, though it's a bit odd the way nursing is held out as a career option for Daphne. It felt a bit out of the blue! But when I re-read it I will remind myself of how it fits in (or doesn't) with the rest of the story.
At least the mare ended up with a fitting name. :D