Looking for "I Don't Want to Be a Model!"

Discuss all the girls comics that have appeared over the years. Excellent titles like Bunty, Misty, Spellbound, Tammy and June, amongst many others, can all be remembered here.

Moderator: AndyB

Tammyfan

Re: Looking for "I Don't Want to Be a Model!"

Post by Tammyfan »

stevezodiac wrote:London comic mart in two weeks. I'll see if there are any Tracys there.
Thank you. Pity I can’t go.

Phoenix
Guru

Post by Phoenix »

stevezodiac wrote:London comic mart in two weeks. I'll see if there are any Tracys there.
Wow, Steve! That's been such a surprise to me that I've had to go and make a cup of coffee to settle me down. How long have you been in touch with your female side?

stevezodiac

Post by stevezodiac »

I like being helpful.

I haven't bought any comics at the last few fairs. I just go along to mingle. I usually come home with a DVD or two.

My preferred Girl's comics of choice are Sandie and Sally. Ipc titles had a warmer feel to them and Mike Brown drew a couple of strips in Sandie. I had a large collection of both titles but sold them. Now I want them again.

Phoenix
Guru

Post by Phoenix »

stevezodiac wrote:I haven't bought any comics at the last few fairs. I just go along to mingle.
So no room left in your storage unit?
stevezodiac wrote:Ipc titles had a warmer feel to them
I heartily fail to concur with that view.
stevezodiac wrote:I had a large collection of both titles but sold them. Now I want them again.
That I can understand.