coming soon.....

Formerly known as Classics from the Comics, this forum covers all of DCT's retired titles, like Beezer, Topper, Victor, Nutty and Sparky!

Moderator: AndyB

philcom55

Re: coming soon.....

Post by philcom55 »

It still seems OK to me.

- Phil R.

Niblet

Post by Niblet »

Yep, it's fine Alan, and I see you have now added a new post for 1966 :up:

It's now appearing correctly in my blog list, too :up: :up:

ISPYSHHHGUY

Post by ISPYSHHHGUY »

works fine for me as well, Alan---please get onto Blogger help----also, you can upload existing images without a scanner [although it is more limiting].

Peter Gray

Post by Peter Gray »

One thing I can advice which I didn't sort out and regret now..
make sure your scanned images don't take up so much memory and only use blogger to upload pictures as imageshack will after you go over 500 images ask you to pay or they will delete them..this is what has happened to me..

Just redone my Jackpot covers to a lower res..and put them in one post much neater But took ages to sort out....still loads to do..

alanultron5

Post by alanultron5 »

All my stuff `vanished` -for about 45 mins! -really! I tried opening a new Blog and just posting the 1966 section! When I viewed it - it was how you see it now! How & why this happened - beats me! Peter, thank you for your post! I have to admit its going to take me time to follow your instructions as i'm so `primitive` in this Blog stuff! But thank you very much-very nice for people to help in this way!

Regarding Rab's Co-authorship! Rab sent me via PM instructions as to how to get him as co-author! I was to click on to the `HOUSE IMAGE` once that was done, I was to go to DASHBOARD. I got to there and Rabs next instructions were to click on SETTINGS! I did that, then I was to go on to PERMISSIONS and go to BLOG AUTHORS.

Next I was to add the `signature` that Rab sent me by PM to put into ADD AUTHORS! This I did and it registered his `signature` as a Co-Author! I checked and re-checked that I had done this correctly and had added Rabs `Signature` correctly in the same spelling he had sent it to me!

All done and checked - yet Rab tells me he can't access as co-author! Might anyone know what went wrong-please?
A Face unclouded by thought.

Niblet

Post by Niblet »

I've never invited a co-author, but this page may help;

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/b ... afd8&hl=en

or this;

http://www.smashingtips.com/how-to-add- ... gger-blogs

or try googling blogger co-author

alanultron5

Post by alanultron5 »

Niblet! Yep! Thanks! I checked that and I had done it correct - the permission has been sent to the E.Mail signature adress that Rab asked me to apply for him!

Where the `glitch` is - is that Rab tells me he can't sign in as co-author! Now maybe he is doing something wrong - but as yet he hasn't replied to my enquiry as to this!

Seemingly, maybe he has a Blog on a different type of site and has gone by the way they do things there - that's about the only thing I can think of!

Meantime! I shall post the 1967 entry on me Blog if anyone wishes to follow it! Cheers!
A Face unclouded by thought.