Viz Christmas issue...

Discuss or comment on anything relating to this long-running adult comic that started back in 1979.

Moderator: AndyB

PaulTwist

Viz Christmas issue...

Post by PaulTwist »

Shame the calendar is a pull-out rather than a standalone item, like last year's splendid Enrazzlement calendar. I doubt I'll pull it out, but it is lovely - every single front cover of Viz. Looked up the first issue I bought to see what year it was - 1994. I am old...

chrissmillie

Re: Viz Christmas issue...

Post by chrissmillie »

1994? No, Paul. You're young. (although I'd rather World of Twist than Paul Young)
STARSCAPE
http://www.StarscapeComic.co.uk
Classic British reprints and all-new comics

Steve Henderson

Post by Steve Henderson »

The Viz calendars are a real treat every year! With this years I can see which ones I am missing! Whilst I'm on about it nobody happens to have a copy of 155 I can swop/buy/steal by any chance do they? If I get it I will have an unbroken chain of wasted money that spans from issue 124 to 191! before that my collection has a fair few holes in it! Its a shame cos it features my all time fav Roger Mellie strip when he does a advert for Vermin Loans!

PaulTwist

Post by PaulTwist »

chrissmillie wrote:1994? No, Paul. You're young. (although I'd rather World of Twist than Paul Young)
Hah, World of Twist were fantastic!

(Delayed reaction, there.)

The calendar in last month's Viz was to the usual high standard. And free too!