Hello from Reading

Discuss anything not related to comics here and if you are new to these boards, introduce yourself here.

Moderators: Al, AndyB

newcollector

Hello from Reading

Post by newcollector »

I thought I would quickly introduce myself as I joined today! My Name is Thomas and I am a keen collector of Beano and Dandy comics and have a small collection of war time comics. I grew up with the Beano and still enjoy reading it now. I also own (I hope!) Number one of the Magic Comic which I have had for some years now and hope members can comfirm if it is correct or not! I look forward to reading any posts on Beano comics!

Adam Eterno

Re: Hello from Reading

Post by Adam Eterno »

newcollector wrote:I thought I would quickly introduce myself as I joined today! My Name is Thomas and I am a keen collector of Beano and Dandy comics and have a small collection of war time comics. I grew up with the Beano and still enjoy reading it now. I also own (I hope!) Number one of the Magic Comic which I have had for some years now and hope members can comfirm if it is correct or not! I look forward to reading any posts on Beano comics!
Welcome Thomas and it's great to see someone else in the South as there don't seem to be as many comic collectors down here!

philcom55

Post by philcom55 »

Hi Thomas. I think I can safely say that we're all fans of Reading (reading) here! :)

newcollector

Post by newcollector »

philcom55 wrote:Hi Thomas. I think I can safely say that we're all fans of Reading (reading) here! :)

Love it :D