FIREBALL AND WARLORD

Buster, Whizzer and Chips, Whoopee, Wham, Smash, you name it!

Moderator: AndyB

Old Forum Fella

FIREBALL AND WARLORD

Post by Old Forum Fella »

Is there anyone out there who still has the code books for the Fireball and Warlord agents club. I still have the warlord badge and wallet but nothing else and i would love also to have the contents of the Fireball club even if its just a photocopy

Originally posted by TONY TUBBS on the old forum on 29/01/2003

Old Forum Fella

FIREBALL AND WARLORD

Hallo,
Have a Danger Man annual stored in a comic bag and for YEARS now have had my old Warlord, Fireball and Team Tornado stored in the comic bag with the annual. Not sure why.
Fireball wallet has a Pendant and a great fold out featuring Fireball's life story, including daily routine when he was 10!! "6am - Rise. Run 10 miles cross country with gun.Shoot breakfast. 8am - Swim lake (1.5 miles)....." Also features, UNBREAKABLE to non-fireball members, code on back
Warlord has the Badge, Secret Agent Code Book and Identity Card within it's wallet.
Great stuff. If you wanted to replace your lost sheets with copies let me know....Possible to e-mail reference to you so you could, if you choose to, print them out in colour.

Originally posted by Andy J on the old forum on 30/01/2003

Old Forum Fella

FIREBALL AND WARLORD

I've had my old Danger Man annual stored for years in a comic bag, which also contains my old Warlord, Fireball and Team Tornado wallets. Not sure why I've kept them with the Danger Man annual all this time! Must be a "spy" thing.
Hope the above was a little clearer than my first garbled post! It was getting late and I was in a rush!Andy :)

Originally posted by Andy J on the old forum on 30/01/2003

Old Forum Fella

FIREBALL AND WARLORD

Would certainly be interested.

Originally posted by TONY TUBBS on the old forum on 06/02/2003

Old Forum Fella

FIREBALL AND WARLORD

Hi Tony. (No relation to Two Ton TT I assume)
In the middle of hitting two deadlines at the moment. Once I've finished I'll have a quick go at scanning the Fireball and Warlord special agent info and email them across to you. See how u get on with printing.
It was great to get the wallets out again. Haven't looked at them for a while.

Originally posted by Andy on the old forum on 07/02/2003

Old Forum Fella

FIREBALL AND WARLORD

Hi Tony.. Haven't forgotten you. I'll manage to get the images scanned shortly.
Cheers, Andy

Originally posted by Andy on the old forum on 13/02/2003