Cheeky mini-comics, 1978

Buster, Whizzer and Chips, Whoopee, Wham, Smash, you name it!

Moderator: AndyB

Niblet

Cheeky mini-comics, 1978

Post by Niblet »

Does anyone have, and is able to scan, the mini versions of Cheeky Weekly that were included in the following comics;

Mickey Mouse 01 July 1978

Whoopee! 08 July 1978

I'd like to do a post on the 4 Cheeky mini comics that appeared in summer '78, but I've never seen these 2 so if anyone can help please PM me. Thanks.

big bad bri

Re: Cheeky mini-comics, 1978

Post by big bad bri »

i have that whoopee i will see if i can scan them during the week if my scanner is working thnough i havent used it in about 4 years

Niblet

Post by Niblet »

Thanks very much for the offer, Bri, but another forum member has kindly supplied me with the Cheeky mini comic from Whoopee!
:cheers:

hankshanklin

Post by hankshanklin »

I'm not sure if this is any use to you, there's a Cheeky mini comic in here, but i've not checked for dates, as i don't know what dates they're from. If you could help with identifying them, (& any of the other pages too would be a huge help too), I'd be hugely grateful.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6c1t9 ... +pages.rar

Niblet

Post by Niblet »

See here http://cheekyweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2011 ... ickey.html

Not sure about the other cut-outs. Here's a link to my posts on the mini comics related to Cheeky Weekly http://cheekyweekly.blogspot.co.uk/sear ... i%20Comics. I think I missed one mini comic out!

hankshanklin

Post by hankshanklin »

Niblet wrote: I think I missed one mini comic out!
Yeah, there would've been 4 Cheeky mini-comics in the other 4 titles, plus 4 other mini-comics in the 4 issues of Cheeky. Looks like you're missing the Cheeky mini-comic from W&C 22nd July 1978, I'll have a look when i get home from work at the weekend, & will scan & share those pages, if i have that issue.

Niblet

Post by Niblet »

Thanks very much for the offer, Hank, but I do have the W&C issue in question and I prepared the scans back in 2010. I obviously completely forgot to post them. Will make that my next post - thanks for asking the question above, otherwise I'd never have discovered my omission.

hankshanklin

Post by hankshanklin »

Nice one, saves me a job.