Cor!! before it joined Buster.

Discuss particular comic titles here.
There are separate subfora to discuss particular titles and groups of titles - use this forum for any missing title, or discussions which don't fit below!

Moderators: Al, AndyB

ivorlottandtonybroke

Cor!! before it joined Buster.

Post by ivorlottandtonybroke »

As a new member on here I could well be looking in the wrong place but I cant seem to find any reference to my favourite comic as a boy-Cor !! -which was published in the early to mid '70's before it became part of Buster.Any one help?

SID

Re: Cor!! before it joined Buster.

Post by SID »

With a name like "ivorlottandtonybroke", how could you not be. :)

Have you looked at the Retired IPC/Odhams/Fleetway titles section (http://www.comicsuk.co.uk/forum/viewforum.php?f=148)?

I loved Cor!! though at the time I was an avid Dandy/Beano fan so I didn't get it regularly. I wish I had.

PS, welcome to Comics UK. :cheers:
Reading comics since 1970. My Current Regulars are: 2000 AD (1977-), Judge Dredd Megazine (1990-), Spaceship Away (2003-), Commando (2013-), Monster Fun (2022-), Deadpool and Wolverine (2023-), Quantum (2023-).

klakadak-ploobadoof

Post by klakadak-ploobadoof »

ivorlottandtonybroke wrote:As a new member on here I could well be looking in the wrong place but I cant seem to find any reference to my favourite comic as a boy-Cor !! -which was published in the early to mid '70's before it became part of Buster.Any one help?
A few years ago I did the World's most comprehensive review of COR!! - yearly overviews, every single strip, every Holiday Special and Annual - you name it. You can find it all on my blog - see the address below. Just click on 'Cor' in the labels column on the right - there are 105 posts dedicated to your favourite comic as a boy :)
Check out my blog about comics from other peoples' childhood: http://kazoop.blogspot.com

ivorlottandtonybroke

klakadak-ploobadoof wrote:
ivorlottandtonybroke wrote:As a new member on here I could well be looking in the wrong place but I cant seem to find any reference to my favourite comic as a boy-Cor !! -which was published in the early to mid '70's before it became part of Buster.Any one help?
A few years ago I did the World's most comprehensive review of COR!! - yearly overviews, every single strip, every Holiday Special and Annual - you name it. You can find it all on my blog - see the address below. Just click on 'Cor' in the labels column on the right - there are 105 posts dedicated to your favourite comic as a boy :)
Success!! Cheers to both of u.

stevezodiac

Post by stevezodiac »

Do you still have all your Cors?. A dealer at the comic mart last sunday had a couple of dozen for a pound each.

ivorlottandtonybroke

Yes I have a few.Got all annuals,specials & a bound volume of 1971 editions.