Three Bears accidental reprint

Discuss or comment on anything relating to D.C.Thomson's second longest running comic. The home of Dennis the Menace. Has been running since 1938.

Moderator: AndyB

Digifiend

Three Bears accidental reprint

Post by Digifiend »

Why is this week's Three Bears strip the exact same one printed last week? :?

big bad bri

Re: Three Bears accidental reprint

Post by big bad bri »

I thought id read it before ,just didn't realize it was a week ago :lol:

Digifiend

Post by Digifiend »

I like the response I got on Facebook:
Thanks for bringing this error to our attention. Since Walter's Dad became Mayor of Beanotown, Walter and his Softy gang have been working even harder to put a stop to the jokes and pranks in The Beano. They’ll go to any lengths to spoil a Menace’s enjoyment of the comic – even switching strips when we're not looking! Thanks again for spotting this and proving themselves to be a true Menace! We'll have to redouble our efforts to keep those pesky Softies out of the Beano office! Kindest regards, the Beano team
They're blaming Walter. :lol:
https://www.facebook.com/TheBeanoComic/ ... 54/?type=3

SID

Post by SID »

Digifiend wrote:I like the response I got on Facebook:
Thanks for bringing this error to our attention. Since Walter's Dad became Mayor of Beanotown, Walter and his Softy gang have been working even harder to put a stop to the jokes and pranks in The Beano. They’ll go to any lengths to spoil a Menace’s enjoyment of the comic – even switching strips when we're not looking! Thanks again for spotting this and proving themselves to be a true Menace! We'll have to redouble our efforts to keep those pesky Softies out of the Beano office! Kindest regards, the Beano team
They're blaming Walter. :lol:
https://www.facebook.com/TheBeanoComic/ ... 54/?type=3
Love it. :lol:
Reading comics since 1970. My Current Regulars are: 2000 AD (1977-), Judge Dredd Megazine (1990-), Spaceship Away (2003-), Commando (2013-), Monster Fun (2022-), Deadpool and Wolverine (2023-), Quantum (2023-).

alanultron5

Post by alanultron5 »

They'd do better blaming Tony Blair (He gets blamed for everything these days!) More credibility!
A Face unclouded by thought.

Nagorama

Post by Nagorama »

Admirable how they turn even mistakes into jokes :D