Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
The Final Dandy 

My excuse is that I thought I was going to get a copy for Christmas but never did.

Definitely want it but toss up between DCT offer or the cheaper Waterstone deal. I was going to say Amazon but they are charging around £40 for a copy. Crivvens.

Loving comics since 1969 including: Action, Battle-Action, Captain Britain, Champ, CLiNT, Cracker, The Crunch, The Dandy, Doctor Who Comic, Eagle, Eagle, Hotspur, Hurricane, Jet, Lion, The Magic Comic, Red Dagger, Revolver, Scream!, Smash!, Spike, Starblazer, Starlord, Strip, Thunder, Valiant, Vulcan and Warrior.

Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:49 pm
Profile YIM

SID wrote:
My excuse is that I thought I was going to get a copy for Christmas but never did.

Ah well, fair enough. I'm in the position where if I want anything I have to buy it myself so I tend to buy books when they're first published if I can afford them.

Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:58 pm
Profile WWW

That's my excuse as well. The annoying thing here is that Amazon had it for £16 a couple of weeks ago, now it's £46!

Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:50 pm

TwoHeadedBoy wrote:
That's my excuse as well. The annoying thing here is that Amazon had it for £16 a couple of weeks ago, now it's £46!

Surely the DC Thomson Shop offer at £20 is close enough? Christmas Day was two months ago and it's a long time until the next one. :lol:

Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:35 am
Profile WWW

Lew Stringer wrote:
Surely the DC Thomson Shop offer at £20 is close enough? Christmas Day was two months ago and it's a long time until the next one. :lol:

Lew at our age the next christmas is never a long time until the net one :lol: it comes around quicker & quicker every year once you leave school :lol:

Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:40 pm

Well I am going to treat myself next month and buy it from DCT so I get the book, the comic and the autographs. :D

Loving comics since 1969 including: Action, Battle-Action, Captain Britain, Champ, CLiNT, Cracker, The Crunch, The Dandy, Doctor Who Comic, Eagle, Eagle, Hotspur, Hurricane, Jet, Lion, The Magic Comic, Red Dagger, Revolver, Scream!, Smash!, Spike, Starblazer, Starlord, Strip, Thunder, Valiant, Vulcan and Warrior.

Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:50 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14