Scream and Misty merge for all-new comic

Talk here about just about anything associated with British comics or story papers and the industry that does not fit in any other forum.
There are separate fora open to registered members for discussing specific comics, artists, websites etc.

Moderators: Al, AndyB

SID

Re: Scream and Misty merge for all-new comic

Post by SID »

big bad bri wrote:Me four!
It's only (hopefully) the first special. So I would give it a chance. Maybe Billy will feature more the next time.
Reading comics since 1970. My Current Regulars are: 2000 AD (1977-), Judge Dredd Megazine (1990-), Spaceship Away (2003-), Commando (2013-), Monster Fun (2022-), Deadpool and Wolverine (2023-), Quantum (2023-).

Tammyfan

Post by Tammyfan »

You would not understand what Jen in “Return of the Sentinels” goes through unless you are familiar with the original. Otherwise you find what she encounters just as confusing as she does. It also feels too brief and things are barely touched on. I think it should have had more expansion on the alt-world and the scenes (the bigot as PM in that world, the riots etc), and Jen actually figuring out what she’s stumbled into, which would help readers who are not familiar with the original. Not to mention more pages! And perhaps some of the original characters.
Last edited by Tammyfan on 03 Dec 2017, 10:23, edited 1 time in total.

Tammyfan

Post by Tammyfan »

SID wrote:
big bad bri wrote:Me four!
It's only (hopefully) the first special. So I would give it a chance. Maybe Billy will feature more the next time.
It would be cool to see Leopardman in a whole new story! :xfingers: I’ve always been a fan.

big bad bri

Post by big bad bri »

Rebellion have announced another scream /misty special
https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/02/07 ... -creators/