ANY ONE LIKE TO SEE A TOM PATTERSON ...TERRY BAVE..WEBSITE

Discuss comic art, the artists and writers both current and from the past.

Moderators: Al, AndyB

Old Forum Fella

Post by Old Forum Fella »

Hi I created the website with Jack the J.Edward Oliver website...http://uk.geocities.com/pjgcomics/ Would anyone like to see a similar site dedicated to Tom Pattersons work showing whole comic pages of all his comic characters...e.g. Sweeny toddler..Mutant cow.....Brain Dwane....Bananaman....Watford Gapp...Roberts Bobot..Strange Hill school...Spotted Dick....Keyhole Kate.....etc....etc..... Or Terry Bave.....toy boy....Baby Herc....Calculator Kid.....the I-scream van....winker watson.....odd ball..ginger tum Robert Nixon Please email me...... thejeep2000@yahoo.co.uk Peter Gray..........

Originally posted by Thejeep2000 on the old forum on 20/05/2003

Old Forum Fella

Hello There, I've interviewed Terry Bave and am currently doing a follow-up as well as interviewing his professional partner,his wife Sheila! If you'd like copies to use on your site let me know! Terry Hooper COMIC BITS

Originally posted by Terry Hooper on the old forum on 20/05/2003

Old Forum Fella

Wow! It would make creating a website more special to have the background of the artist...and his input. It has been the case making Jacks comic work website special. So a copy would be great! thejeep2000@yahoo.co.uk Ask Terry if he likes the idea of a website showing all his comic characters..also I'm enjoying Baby Herc more than Winker Watson though still very good. Terry Bave is the website I'll create! with the input! Thanks a lot Peter Gray I'll better get scanning!!!!

Originally posted by Thejeep2000 on the old forum on 20/05/2003

Old Forum Fella

Hello! I would love to see more websites and info on some of the 'Fleetway funny'artists. Terry Bave, Tom Patterson (My personal fave artist!), Robert T Nixon, etc were great artists whose work was enjoyed by myself whilst growing up and there seems to be a sad lack of anything on the Web. Lets see something soon! Cheers! Mark

Originally posted by Mark on the old forum on 21/05/2003

Old Forum Fella

thanks for your input!! I have a big collection of comics so should have some gems to add! Terry Bave is go!!! Anyone want to add anything or got anything about Terry Bave!! I'm getting excited to create this website!! Peter Gray!!

Originally posted by Thejeep2000 on the old forum on 21/05/2003

Old Forum Fella

I've started Terry Bave fan site...I have a lot to do.... http://uk.geocities.com/pjgterrybave/ Peter Gray Why not sign the guest book!! Email me thejeep2000@yahoo.co.uk

Originally posted by Thejeep2000 on the old forum on 22/05/2003