Comic Titles & Groups

A place for you to offer some suggestions for this website or some constructive criticism

Moderators: Al, AndyB

dishes

Re: Comic Titles & Groups

Post by dishes »

Raven wrote:
AndyB wrote:Can I suggest you read the Board Index?
dishes wrote: That just shows four forums when I'm not logged in.
But it says "There are separate fora open to registered members for discussing specific comics, artists, websites etc."
Sorry, I didn't notice that.

So be it. I still don't like the change, but I'll have to lump it I suppose.

Phoenix
Guru

Post by Phoenix »

Could I just remind Admin that what we voted for was the restoration of completely Open Access, exactly as it was before the restrictions were imposed. This has not yet been applied to Comic Titles and Groups where the subforums are currently being left out of the pre-login loop. As this may simply be an oversight, could Admin address this issue as a matter of urgency. Members need to be reassured that their winning votes are not being partially ignored. We would be disturbed if this apparent oversight is actually a decision, taken simply to keep Kid Robson from reading our comments on the forum for The Beano.

AndyB
Throgmorton

Post by AndyB »

It's done. I don't think Al was aware that every forum has to be done, either individually or by copying permissions (which I have just done) - unfortunately, if you change the permissions on a parent forum it doesn't cascade.

Al
Sir!

Post by Al »

Whoops! Apologies for that. This is most definitely an oversight and not a decision. Thanks for highlighting the problem.

Andy has addressed the issue because I didn't realise that the parent-level privileges didn't cascade down to the children-levels. Thanks Andy.

If there are any more problems, please let us know,

Many thanks,

Al

Phoenix
Guru

Post by Phoenix »

Thanks, guys. I am so glad that it was an oversight.