Ebay - you want how much for it???

Talk here about just about anything associated with British comics or story papers and the industry that does not fit in any other forum.
There are separate fora open to registered members for discussing specific comics, artists, websites etc.

Moderators: AndyB, colcool007

Phoenix
Guru

Re: Ebay - you want how much for it???

Post by Phoenix »

It's been working all week, was fine this morning, and earlier this afternoon, and indeed this evening. To make absolutely sure, I've just bought a novel from an eBay seller. Given that Kashgar resides in the frozen North, and Steve in London, perhaps it has something to do with the scorching sun cracking the flags that we have had all day down here in Cornwall? Don't get too jealous, just sell your house/flat and get yourselves down here. You won't regret it!!

Kashgar
Guru

Post by Kashgar »

Phoenix wrote:
22 Apr 2021, 19:21
It's been working all week, was fine this morning, and earlier this afternoon, and indeed this evening. To make absolutely sure, I've just bought a novel from an eBay seller. Given that Kashgar resides in the frozen North, and Steve in London, perhaps it has something to do with the scorching sun cracking the flags that we have had all day down here in Cornwall? Don't get too jealous, just sell your house/flat and get yourselves down here. You won't regret it!!
Hi Derek, I can't speak for Steve but for me it's the new format I don't like and nothing to do with problems with purchases several of which I have made this week.

stevezodiac

Post by stevezodiac »

It was a new seller hub which looked like it had been created by someone on LSD. I've exited that but the classic eBay had gone and I'm going to have to get used to the new version.

stevezodiac

Post by stevezodiac »

Who's got forty two grand going spare? Not to mention £3.99 postage.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Invincible-I ... ect=mobile

Into The Abyss

Post by Into The Abyss »

stevezodiac wrote:
30 Apr 2021, 15:50
Who's got forty two grand going spare? Not to mention £3.99 postage.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Invincible-I ... ect=mobile
Why is it that sellers who put items on eBay for crazy sums are willing to send something priced at a butt-clenching £42k for £3.99? Hope that p&p included a boarded envelope with a do not bend sticker. 🥴
Well, hello there! :wave: