how to make a comic

Talk here about just about anything associated with British comics or story papers and the industry that does not fit in any other forum.
There are separate fora open to registered members for discussing specific comics, artists, websites etc.

Moderators: Al, AndyB

dennis the menace

how to make a comic

Post by dennis the menace »

i need to make a comic but i have a few problems i cant draw ( maybe you could scan a how to draw digram in.) i dont have a scanner and i dont have photoshop. any help :?:

Raven

Re: how to make a comic

Post by Raven »

Give it a rest now, eh, dear? It's getting a bit tiresome. Or maybe think of a new idea to troll with?

These forums are for serious debate, like whether Chip-ites were better than Whiz-Kids or not.

tolworthy

Post by tolworthy »

dennis the menace wrote:i need to make a comic but i have a few problems i cant draw ( maybe you could scan a how to draw digram in.) i dont have a scanner and i dont have photoshop. any help :?:
clip art.

Google "clip art webcomics"

everyone's doing it.

dennis the menace

Raven wrote:Give it a rest now, eh, dear? It's getting a bit tiresome. Or maybe think of a new idea to troll with?

These forums are for serious debate, like whether Chip-ites were better than Whiz-Kids or not.
sorry

Steve Bright

Post by Steve Bright »

tolworthy wrote:
dennis the menace wrote:i need to make a comic but i have a few problems i cant draw ( maybe you could scan a how to draw digram in.) i dont have a scanner and i dont have photoshop. any help :?:
clip art.

Google "clip art webcomics"

everyone's doing it.
Not everyone! :shock:

Dennis, don't you worry about grumpy old Raven. He's obviously losing his tail feathers.
Wake up, smell the coffee, put on some toast...

http://www.stevebrightcartoons.co.uk

Raven

Post by Raven »

Steve Bright wrote:
Dennis, don't you worry about grumpy old Raven. He's obviously losing his tail feathers.

I think you'll find Dennis is most probably a prankster rather than a genuine poster, Steve, if you check his prolific output! Call me cynical ...

Though stranger things have happened.

Steve Bright

Post by Steve Bright »

Raven wrote:
Steve Bright wrote:

I think you'll find Dennis is most probably a prankster rather than a genuine poster, Steve, if you check his prolific output! Call me cynical ...

Okay, you're cynical!

And if you're wrong, you've been a bit rude.
Wake up, smell the coffee, put on some toast...

http://www.stevebrightcartoons.co.uk

dennis the menace

Raven wrote:
Steve Bright wrote:

i am not a prankster its just that i cant draw. so: :offtopic1: