IPC and Dan Dare book collections

Talk here about just about anything associated with British comics or story papers and the industry that does not fit in any other forum.
There are separate fora open to registered members for discussing specific comics, artists, websites etc.

Moderators: Al, AndyB

ogtec

IPC and Dan Dare book collections

Post by ogtec »

David A Simpson wrote: Some pieces of news from Steve Holland’s excellent blog at http://bearalley.blogspot.com/

“The breaking news this week has come from Titan Books, who have signed a big deal with Egmont to reprint a variety of strips. The headline-grabber will be Roy of the Rovers who is to star in a whole series of books, starting with The Best of Roy of the Rovers: The 1980s (ISBN 978-1845769482) to be released on June 27.
(I've copied this from 'The Lost Post' forum - hopefully Al can match it up when it's finally cut across)

The covers to these volumes are now up on Amazon UK: Best of...; Archives (v1); and a book I've not seen mentioned anywhere, The Bumper Book of.... That last one looks specifically aimed at the Christmas Dad's market.

They're all reasonably priced, though I've got a collection from 10 or 15 years back which covers pretty much all the basics of the character.

George