Talk here about just about anything associated with British comics or story papers and the industry that does not fit in any other forum.
There are separate fora open to registered members for discussing specific comics, artists, websites etc.
Moderators: AndyB, colcool007
- Posts: 96
- Joined: 14 Jan 2010, 16:47
- Location: Warrington (UK)
I have a complete run of the UK Marvel Fantastic Four digest series from the 1980s that I would like to get bound. There are 28 A5 issues.
Before I take the plunge can you help me with any of the following:
- Roughly how much is this going to cost me?
- What's the best bonding to ask for?
- Any book binders in Warrington or failing that Liverpool or Manchester.
- Do they remove the staples before binding? (I presume they do).
- Is there a "best" thickness (would two or three volumes be better)?
- Will brittle pages survive the process?