Which titles would you like to see indexed?

Talk here about just about anything associated with British comics or story papers and the industry that does not fit in any other forum.
There are separate fora open to registered members for discussing specific comics, artists, websites etc.

Moderators: Al, AndyB

Captain underpants

Re: Which titles would you like to see indexed?

Post by Captain underpants »

I believe that 30th Century comics had a list of issue numbers when they was selling the Alan Class collection how complete it was I’m not sure, I did get a couple of items which were part of his personal collection

davidandrewsimpson

Post by davidandrewsimpson »

30th Century Comic's Rough Guide To Alan Class Comics can be read at https://30thcenturycomics.co.uk/extras/ ... ass-guide/

stevezodiac

Post by stevezodiac »

I don't remember seeing Gifford one pagers in Alan Class etc comics but he did have them in Super DC.

Captain underpants

Post by Captain underpants »

stevezodiac wrote:I don't remember seeing Gifford one pagers in Alan Class etc comics but he did have them in Super DC.
That must be it I knew he was iin a b/w reprint comic from the 60s, somewhere I have an original comic strip by Dennis Gifford and the comic it was from.
How adout a Solo comic index that had all sorts of strips in that and TV Tornado as well

philcom55

Post by philcom55 »

I think Denis produced a lot of one and two page fillers for Len Miller's black & white reprint titles which were Alan's main competition for a time.