New pages on my Trevortoons website.

Talk here about just about anything associated with British comics or story papers and the industry that does not fit in any other forum.
There are separate fora open to registered members for discussing specific comics, artists, websites etc.

Moderators: Al, AndyB

Trevor

New pages on my Trevortoons website.

Post by Trevor »

Hi Everyone,
I hope you're keeping occupied during this awful lockdown. I've used the time either in my garden or sorting through my artwork archives. As a result I decided to post some of it on my Trevortoons.com website. The new pages are number 19 to 27, the latter lets you know what an old codger I am, 81 years this month! I hope you find the pages of interest.
Stay safe,regards,
Trevor Metcalfe.

colcool007
Mr Valeera

Re: New pages on my Trevortoons website.

Post by colcool007 »

I don't know about anyone else, but I enjoy the updates to your site Trevor. Keep them coming.

In fact, I used a piece of your work earlier this week as one of the villains of the J.R. strip was a certain Garry Fraser!

Once it was published, cue much taking of the Michael out of Garry, but he took it all in good humour. At least, I think he did!
I started to say something sensible but my parents took over my brain!

Trevor

Post by Trevor »

Pardon my ignorance, but who is Garry Fraser?

colcool007
Mr Valeera

Post by colcool007 »

Garry Fraser was one of the Editors at D C Thomson, Trevor. He worked mainly on the Boys' Adventure Papers and was the live 'model' used (set up!) as Agent Fireball.
I started to say something sensible but my parents took over my brain!