Judge Dredd Collection

Discuss or comment on Britain's sole surviving boy's comic from the 1970's. The home of Judge Dredd, Slaine, Nikolai Dante, ABC Warriors and Sinister Dexter. Has been running since 1977.

Moderator: AndyB

stevezodiac

Judge Dredd Collection

Post by stevezodiac »

My first post to the 2000AD section. I'm just surprised no-one has mentioned the new Judge Dredd Graphic Novel collection which is being advertised on tv. Well it is on the Really Channel when I was watching my ghost programmes maybe not on mainstream tv? I've never been a big fan of 2000AD but i do have the first 24 issues of the US reprints of Judge Dredd strips which came out in the late 80s? Saw the first part of the collection in a local newsagent today - its £1.99 starter price but £9.99 from next issue.

colcool007
Mr Valeera

Re: Judge Dredd Collection

Post by colcool007 »

It's on mainstream TV too. £1.99 for issue 1, £3.99 or £6.99 for issue 2 and £9.99 thereafter. If you buy the premium subscription, you get 6 limited edition prints in addition to 4 freebies.

As you can tell, I have been looking at it. From my facebook feed, it looks like it will have healthy sales and we all end up with 80 Judge Dredd Graphic Novels published every fortnight. :D
I started to say something sensible but my parents took over my brain!

Lew Stringer

Post by Lew Stringer »

stevezodiac wrote:My first post to the 2000AD section. I'm just surprised no-one has mentioned the new Judge Dredd Graphic Novel collection which is being advertised on tv.
I plugged it on my blog last month and again this week, but you don't read it. :D
The blog of British comics: http://lewstringer.blogspot.com
My website: http://www.lewstringer.com
Blog about my own work: http://lewstringercomics.blogspot.com/

philcom55

Post by philcom55 »

Is it my imagination or did they change the ending of 'America'?

SID

Post by SID »

I could get the first two books at WHSmith quite easily but not the third, or fourth, etc... In two minds whether to order it or not.
Reading comics since 1970. My Current Regulars are: 2000 AD (1977-), Judge Dredd Megazine (1990-), Spaceship Away (2003-), Commando (2013-), Monster Fun (2022-), Deadpool and Wolverine (2023-), Quantum (2023-).

colcool007
Mr Valeera

Post by colcool007 »

Currently waiting for the fourth book ot be delivered. The collection deliveries seem to be quite hit and miss at the moment. Also, I have yet to see it in any shop!
I started to say something sensible but my parents took over my brain!