illustrator wanted for graphic novel

Discuss comic art, the artists and writers both current and from the past.

Moderators: Al, AndyB

decadentcherub

illustrator wanted for graphic novel

Post by decadentcherub »

Hi, I have a script in the style of an exploitation flick with an edge of rock n roll, that I want to turn into a full length graphic novel. Think 'Kill Bill' crossed with 'Performance', the synopsis is at the bottom of this ad.

If any illustrators are interested e mail me at: decadentcherub@gmail.com

I need someone who can focus all their attention on this project and so would prefer someone who has already graduated from an art college (or if not officially trained, someone who has time on his / her hands and can show me a portfolio of work), though if youre still attending its cool as long as you can ensure that you are willing to spend a lot of time on it so that it is completed before the end of next summer.

Synopsis for the graphic novel:

What do you do when you?ve found fame and your ex-girlfriends have suddenly come out of the woodwork to embarrass you via the national press? For rock star Johnny Marsh the answer is to hire a hit man and wipe out said ex offenders.

A story of three parts, the first sets up the sordid tale and focuses on Johnny. The next part is the thriller aspect of the novel ? it focuses on one particular ex-girlfriend, Kate, and her boyfriend Sean as they are plunged into this twisted world of violence. And the final part is a mini-revenge saga, where Kate finds out the truth about her predicament via an amphetamine fuelled rampage.