Now its the Daily Mail's turn.

Pocket-sized war 'comic' that has been around since 1961 and is still going strong.

Moderator: AndyB

stevezodiac

Now its the Daily Mail's turn.

Post by stevezodiac »

This article was in today's Daily Mail.

ISPYSHHHGUY

Re: Now its the Daily Mail's turn.

Post by ISPYSHHHGUY »

MEIN GOTT!!! COP THIS, FRITZ!!!!

=SATIRE+SATIRE+SATIRE+SATIRE+SATIRE+SATIRE

-MikeD-

Post by -MikeD- »

And they had to shoehorn in a comment about teenagers addicted to violence and 'computer' games towards the end...there's even a reference to the venerable old Grand Theft Auto. They really need to update their list of games they can pretend to be outraged by.

How I loathe that paper and everybody who writes for it. :evil:
My new art blog...beta version... http://mikedcuk.blogspot.co.uk

ISPYSHHHGUY

Post by ISPYSHHHGUY »

I don't mind the Daily Mail, but their extreme right-wing politics is pretty off-putting, to put it mildly.

Digifiend

Post by Digifiend »

-MikeD- wrote:And they had to shoehorn in a comment about teenagers addicted to violence and 'computer' games towards the end...there's even a reference to the venerable old Grand Theft Auto. They really need to update their list of games they can pretend to be outraged by.

How I loathe that paper and everybody who writes for it. :evil:
Nobody plays the original Grand Theft Auto, which is so old now you can download it and GTA2 from the developer's website for free. It's only 3 and 4 that are popular, so they should've added a number at the end. GTA4 is actually fairly recent.

felneymike
Fence Sitter

Post by felneymike »

It's funny when journalists crank out a few thousand words based on a vague skim-read of something in a shop over their lunch break. They did the same a few years ago about violent videogames, somebody had obviously just spent about 10 minutes reading the back of the boxes in a shop around the corner and filled 3 pages with nonsense :lol: