Ramsey's Raiders

Pocket-sized war 'comic' that has been around since 1961 and is still going strong.

Moderators: AndyB, colcool007

Post Reply
User avatar
stevezodiac
Posts: 4649
Joined: 23 May 2006, 20:43
Location: space city

Ramsey's Raiders

Post by stevezodiac » 25 Feb 2019, 17:02

In Smiths today with the normal Commandos there was a special larger sized issue called Ramsey's Raiders with two colour reprints inside. It was £14.99.

Phoenix
Guru
Posts: 5321
Joined: 27 Mar 2008, 21:15

Re: Ramsey's Raiders

Post by Phoenix » 07 Aug 2019, 21:20

stevezodiac wrote:In Smiths today with the normal Commandos there was a special larger sized issue called Ramsey's Raiders with two colour reprints inside. It was £14.99.
The words 'off' and 'rip' come to mind, Steve, but not necessarily in that order.

User avatar
colcool007
Mr Valeera
Posts: 3755
Joined: 03 Mar 2006, 18:06
Location: Lost in time, lost in space
Contact:

Re: Ramsey's Raiders

Post by colcool007 » 08 Aug 2019, 17:42

Phoenix wrote:
stevezodiac wrote:In Smiths today with the normal Commandos there was a special larger sized issue called Ramsey's Raiders with two colour reprints inside. It was £14.99.
The words 'off' and 'rip' come to mind, Steve, but not necessarily in that order.
I take it you won't be buying the Rebellion version which has only one story for the same price then?
I started to say something sensible but my parents took over my brain!

Phoenix
Guru
Posts: 5321
Joined: 27 Mar 2008, 21:15

Re: Ramsey's Raiders

Post by Phoenix » 08 Aug 2019, 19:31

colcool007 wrote:I take it you won't be buying the Rebellion version which has only one story for the same price then?
You've hit the nail seriously on the head there, Col. Historically, I never had any interest whatsoever in COMMANDO, and over the years since, I can assure you that there has been no increase, nor will there ever be. It doesn't offer me any reading pleasure. I am, however, still permanently devoted to Thomsons' Big Five, Big Seven if you include The VANGUARD and The RED ARROW. And we mustn't forget, of course, to include the company's output for girls.

Post Reply