Greek and French girls comics with Patty's World

Discuss all the girls comics that have appeared over the years. Excellent titles like Bunty, Misty, Spellbound, Tammy and June, amongst many others, can all be remembered here.

Moderator: AndyB

RuthB

Greek and French girls comics with Patty's World

Post by RuthB »

Hi all!

It has been a long time but I have been reading in the shadows!

I have a consult about Greek comics. I know Patty's World was publish in Manina (Mαvivα) and Πåttu (Patty). I wonder if anyone has a copy of any page in Greek for both magazines and also if the name of themain characters can be confirmed. I am pretty shure in the Πåttu it might have been called that (Patty) but want to check as the forum I used to consult of Greek magazines disappeared.

Also was Patty's World published in Katepina and Romanteo?

About the French comincs... I found a magazine called Patty of which there are only 12 numbers I beleive (I have them all in a volume, from Skandia editions), It was practically a copy of Princess Tina. Any other magazine where Patty was published?

Thanks!

marckie73

Re: Greek and French girls comics with Patty's World

Post by marckie73 »

There are more French issues of Patty than the twelve that were bound in one volume, but I do not know how many. There were at least eight more issues. The colouring in these comics is awful, I think. They should better have left the comics in black and white.

RuthB

Post by RuthB »

Yes, the printing is bsolutely terrible, I havethe first volume. Was not able to get any forther info or images of the rest of them if they existed!

Goof

Post by Goof »

You probably already know the French website encyclo-bd. However, in case not, they have a page about Patty which includes some info about a short monthly series in addition to the 12 weeklies.

http://www.encyclo-bd.fr/encyclocs/BDfi ... patty.html

RuthB

Post by RuthB »

Yes, I am aware of the 4 monthly existing numbers as far as I know, published between July and October of 1976. Thanks!

vautour2b

Post by vautour2b »

Thank you Ramirez

marckie73 wrote:
18 May 2022, 12:18
There are more French issues of Patty than the twelve that were bound in one volume, but I do not know how many. There were at least eight more issues. The colouring in these comics is awful, I think. They should better have left the comics in black and white.
There were Twelve + nine, at least (I have in my possession the n°9).
For the colors they are indeed atrocious... fortunately they did not apply them to all the pages