Non-White Protagonists

Discuss all the girls comics that have appeared over the years. Excellent titles like Bunty, Misty, Spellbound, Tammy and June, amongst many others, can all be remembered here.

Moderator: AndyB

Tristan

Re: Non-White Protagonists

Post by Tristan »

Tammyfan wrote:
Tristan wrote:Cybela and The Survivors were drawn by the same artist. Does anybody know who he/she was?
Sorry, the identity of this artist remains elusive.
Thanks for the answer. I have asked David Roach, I'm keeping my fingers crossed, especially since I have found out more serials by the same artist and I really like his/her style.

Tammyfan

Post by Tammyfan »

Tristan wrote:
Tammyfan wrote:
Tristan wrote:Cybela and The Survivors were drawn by the same artist. Does anybody know who he/she was?
Thanks for the answer. I have asked David Roach, I'm keeping my fingers crossed, especially since I have found out more serials by the same artist and I really like his/her style.
Last time I asked David Roach who that artist was he said it was one of the artists that was eluding him. He may have nailed it since, but don't get your hopes up too high.

Tristan

Post by Tristan »

Tammyfan wrote:
Tammyfan wrote:
Last time I asked David Roach who that artist was he said it was one of the artists that was eluding him. He may have nailed it since, but don't get your hopes up too high.
Unfortunately, he hasn't.

Tammyfan

Post by Tammyfan »

Here's another addition to the list: "Nagoma - the Reluctant Witch-Doctor" from Debbie.
http://girlscomicsofyesterday.com/2019/ ... ctor-1973/

Tammyfan

Post by Tammyfan »

Tammyfan

Post by Tammyfan »

Ok, we finally got it. Cybela was drawn by Don Walker and written by Marion Turner.