Back issues?

From the ashes of the DFC rises... the Phoenix.

Moderator: AndyB

bubbadog

Back issues?

Post by bubbadog »

Hi Folks,

Sadly, just picked up on The DFC following a purchase of a few back issues on eBay.
Immediately went to the website but was thwarted as they no longer offer a back issue facility.

Can anyone help me?

This really is a case of not knowing what you are missing until it's gone.

A sad day

Regards
Pete

LauraH

Re: Back issues?

Post by LauraH »

Hi Pete

Yeah, bad timing mate :(

We have had no official word as yet regarding the back issue situation, but as soon as we learn anything you can guarantee there will be a post about it on the Super Comics Adventure Squad blog. (It's likely that Random House will put an official statement on the DFC website too, although at the moment that just seems to be in use as a "how stories continue" spot).

One thing I do know is that some issues, mostly the earlier ones, are now in short supply - so if the announcement is made, get in there and pick some up quick!

bubbadog

Re: Back issues?

Post by bubbadog »

As a follow up to the original post.

I just wanted to say a big Thank you :cheers: to Julie Lam at Transworld, who has kindly filled all the gaps in my collection in one fell swoop.

I am over the moon with this collection but at the same time saddened that there will be no more.

It does gladden the heart somewhat though to see all that marvelous British talent. Well done to you all.