Now available in Travelling Man!

From the ashes of the DFC rises... the Phoenix.

Moderator: AndyB

PaulTwist

Now available in Travelling Man!

Post by PaulTwist »

Picked up the latest issue in Travelling Man (Manchester) last Saturday - haven't had the chance to read it yet, but good to see it available in a greater number of outlets oop north! Last time I checked the list of stockists was very London/south England-centric (not to mention rather on the middle-class side! I hope my puny northern working-class brain can comprehend it!)

felneymike
Fence Sitter

Re: Now available in Travelling Man!

Post by felneymike »

The supreme leader Barnaby Knowles has thought fit to bestow the comic upon the North, we bow to his wisdom!

swirlythingy

Post by swirlythingy »

Help! Help! We're being held prisoner in a signature factory!

AndyB
Throgmorton

Post by AndyB »

FPI now has it in Belfast.

Phoenix
Guru

Post by Phoenix »

Who on earth are these people and what are you doing to them, Swirly? Are Barnaby Knowles and Beryl A Snowbank the same person, both with psychiatric issues? Perhaps one of them is a cross dresser, a fellow student of yours maybe. The point you are making, if indeed you are making one, escapes me. I'm probably getting too long in the tooth now to attempt to interpret such things. My reactions are clearly too slow anyway because I couldn't get the darn thing to stay still long enough for me to catch it and quote it at the head of this post, but one thing I do know, Swirly, and that is that if I stare at your above post for much longer, I will end up with convergent strabismus like your avatar. :)

P.S. Apologies to Barnaby Knowles if he is a real person, :? but not if he is a cartoon character. :lol:

big bad bri

Post by big bad bri »

To be honest i am surprised phoenix is still going because every time i go into a witrose store they never have it in stock meaning they dont get many in if any at all or it sells out straight away.it would be interesting to see the sales figures to see how well it is doing after 20+ issues.