Me being silly.

Discuss anything not related to comics here and if you are new to these boards, introduce yourself here.

Moderators: Al, AndyB

stevezodiac

Re: Me being silly.

Post by stevezodiac »

CAPTION: Well that's me finished with the dating agency.

Or. That's the last time I go on Tinder after eleven pints.
Attachments
xl5-66.jpg

philcom55

Post by philcom55 »

...If nothing else it gives new meaning to Robert the Robot's "On our way home"! :)

stevezodiac

Post by stevezodiac »

Just saw my letter in today's Daily Mail. I'd forgotten I'd sent it.

stevezodiac

Post by stevezodiac »

Phoenix
Guru

Post by Phoenix »

stevezodiac wrote:Just saw my letter in today's Daily Mail. I'd forgotten I'd sent it.
A nice play on words there, Steve. A good effort. Well done. :) :D

stevezodiac

Post by stevezodiac »

Your reply reminds me of my sixties school reports which I came across today. :)

Phoenix
Guru

Post by Phoenix »

stevezodiac wrote:Your reply reminds me of my sixties school reports which I came across today. :)
Well what other kind of comment could you possibly have been expecting, Steve, from a retired front of classroom sort of person? The job, when permanent and full time, always required 100% dedication. However, when I was doing supply teaching, after I had handed out all the relevant books or other materials for any specific lesson, along with the absent teacher's instructions, as I didn't have any major disciplinary issues I spent my time deciding from notes in front of me which serials would make the cut for THIS WAS THE WIZARD, THIS WAS THE ROVER, THIS WAS THE HOTSPUR etcetera, only the first of which got written. I still have all my notes though so they will be mined appropriately when I'm finally settled in Hayle for ADVENTURE AND HIS BROTHERS. Watch this space!