Who Killed Archie?

Discuss anything not related to comics here and if you are new to these boards, introduce yourself here.

Moderators: Al, AndyB

ISPYSHHHGUY

Re: Who Killed Archie?

Post by ISPYSHHHGUY »

wow: all this time I thought you guys were talking about Robot Archie.

colcool007
Mr Valeera

Post by colcool007 »

steelclaw wrote:... the scenes changed so quick that it must have been hard to have made a mistake...
SC, you must never have done any acting as you usually find the quicker something changes, the easier it is to make a mistake. I have lost count of the amount of times I have fluffed simple lines. I only watched a small bit of the programme, but was impressed with the sharpness of the camera changes from one scene to the next.
I started to say something sensible but my parents took over my brain!

Digifiend

Post by Digifiend »

According to yesterday's Sun, Charlie Clements goofed. He moved his fingers after Bradley was supposed to be dead. Did anyone spot that?

Phoenix
Guru

Post by Phoenix »

Digifiend wrote:According to yesterday's Sun, Charlie Clements goofed. He moved his fingers after Bradley was supposed to be dead. Did anyone spot that?
No, I don't read the Sun.

Digifiend

Post by Digifiend »

Phoenix wrote:
Digifiend wrote:According to yesterday's Sun, Charlie Clements goofed. He moved his fingers after Bradley was supposed to be dead. Did anyone spot that?
No, I don't read the Sun.
That's a joke, right? I meant did anyone spot the mistake, not the article. :lol:

tony ingram

Post by tony ingram »

More to the point, he was still noticeably breathing... :D

Phoenix
Guru

Post by Phoenix »

Digifiend wrote:That's a joke, right? I meant did anyone spot the mistake, not the article.
Right. :D