Bananaman attends Batman's wedding

Discuss anything not related to comics here and if you are new to these boards, introduce yourself here.

Moderators: Al, AndyB

Digifiend

Bananaman attends Batman's wedding

Post by Digifiend »

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... dding.html
Bananaman is a guest at a wedding with Batman as the groom, Wonder Woman as the bride, the Powerpuff Girls for bridesmaids, Robin as best man, and Joker as Master of ceremonies.

STARBOY

Re: Bananaman attends Batman's wedding

Post by STARBOY »

Looks like they had a good day, hopefuly they got some "proper" pictures taken (showing his face - she looks darn good as Wonder Woman :) ) for later years - has to be said it is a bit fanboy/ geeky - brilliant though lol

Digifiend

Post by Digifiend »

I noticed one person forgot their fancy dress... or was they going as Clark Kent? :lol:

Here's a fun game - see how many superheroes you can identify in that picture.

STARBOY

Post by STARBOY »

Thought that would be easier than it looked , some Ive not seen before, some I can't see but here goes: Spiderman (well Spiderboy/baby really) Mr Incredible, Dash (from Incredibles) 3 Supergirls and 2 superbabies, Wonder Woman (think there may be another at the back to the left not sure though) Iron Man x 2, Yoda, KickAss, a (Pink?) Power Ranger, The Joker, The Hulk, Captain America, Robin, Bannanaman, DangerMouse - I don't think the bridesmaids are Power Puff Girls though, unless they have a new costume they look like manga or a Disney thing (fairies?) and no idea who the woman in green is (right of pic to front ) thought she was Fire from the Justice League but doubt it. A few at the back I cant make out an archer, someone with a cap a few fairie types and possibly Black Cat - possibly a few generic costumes - Will need to re vist later lol

MikeC

Post by MikeC »

Oddly, it's Copyright 2008 on that image. Must be a mistake.

Digifiend

Post by Digifiend »

Yes, Starboy, that was a Pink Ranger - from the 2006 season Power Rangers Mystic Force. As for the article identifying the bridemaids as Powerpuff Girls, those aren't very good costumes if so, they look like neither the original or anime versions:

Steve Henderson

Post by Steve Henderson »

Never mind them lot is that Andy Capp behind Bananaman??

Digifiend

Post by Digifiend »

Looks more like Andrew Glenn to me, lol.