Comics UK - Version 2 (Finally)

Discuss anything not related to comics here and if you are new to these boards, introduce yourself here.

Moderators: Al, AndyB

Peter Gray

Re: Comics UK - Version 2 (Finally)

Post by Peter Gray »

I'm still having problems of the new server loading..firefox won't load this time..I'll keep fiddling......it seems not to like yahoo.co.uk as a launching post...I tryed hotmail and this time it was just a white screen.. :headbash: I'll try AND CRACK IT...

also the library in Farnham uses internet explorer so it doesn't work the specials...annuals..this is where I'm typing..

stevezodiac

Post by stevezodiac »

When will the gallery be finished? I notice the letter V has no representation and even T only has a few covers. few other letters toward the end of the alphabet have no covers either.

Peter Gray

Post by Peter Gray »

I can finally see the images at the gallery it also works in the library..I haven't changed my browser internet explorer..so has something changed..

Its great it works now... :D lots to see now..

Digifiend

Post by Digifiend »

Nothing's different from what I can see. Did you upgrade from IE8 to IE9? If so, that's what fixed it.

In answer to Steve's question, January. The Ongoing Tasks page says it was finished on 2nd January 2012.

Peter Gray

Post by Peter Gray »

i have changed to wireless...though it can be still slow has my computer is old..maybe that is it..

Peter Gray

Post by Peter Gray »

I've now been forced to change..
blogger doesn't accept internet explorer so now on Goggle Chrome and my doing a blog is so much easier and lots of good features..colour..lettering..centering..larger lettering..uploading images works quickly it often crashed before..

It all works a lot better than before..
:D