ebay.co.uk - problems.

Discuss anything not related to comics here and if you are new to these boards, introduce yourself here.

Moderators: AndyB, colcool007

blaing

ebay.co.uk - problems.

Post by blaing »

Just a question to all of our esteemed members of the forum.

I have been trying to log on to eBay.co.uk, and it seems to be having problems. Is anyone else having problems trying to log on to their account? It seems to have gone mad. :?

Raven

Re: ebay.co.uk - problems.

Post by Raven »

I got 'not all your details are available, please try again later.' I think it's just a temporary issue. Maybe they're doing maintenance of some kind?

Phoenix
Guru

Post by Phoenix »

I had no problems logging on, but one of my watched items has disappeared. There is maintenance scheduled for this week, though, so maybe it will come back sometime soon.

tony ingram

Post by tony ingram »

There are frequently issues with logging in in the early mornings and also with some details not being available. It seems to be the time that they choose to carry out maintenance.

Phoenix
Guru

Post by Phoenix »

My missing watched item is now back.

blaing

Post by blaing »

I thinks it might have been a result of an update of my browser (I was getting internal server errors and would not recognise either my username and password.)

Everything seems to be working now. :)

Turns out that some general maintenance issues was the cause of the problem. From the eBay.co.uk Facebook page:
Status Update
By eBay.co.uk
We are sorry for the issues which affected eBay access earlier today. The problems have significantly reduced, and our focus is on restoring full functionality for everyone. We will now move on to evaluating the impact of the problems and taking necessary steps.