Problems with Email to al@comicsuk.co.uk

Discuss anything not related to comics here and if you are new to these boards, introduce yourself here.

Moderators: Al, AndyB

Al
Sir!

Problems with Email to al@comicsuk.co.uk

Post by Al »

Just a quick apology to anyone that has sent me an email via the website i.e. Loading Bay, or directly to al@comicsuk.co.uk. There appears to have been a problem with my Email setup that I was not aware off, until today. Forum emails have been fine though.

So today, I have been going through all the Emails sent to that address since December last year, and should get through them all by the weekend.

I have successfully tested the sending and receiving functions of my new Email setup, so everything will be fine forevermore :)

Al

stevezodiac

Re: Problems with Email to al@comicsuk.co.uk

Post by stevezodiac »

You can ignore my one about losing my log-in details - sent about a week ago.

Phoenix
Guru

Post by Phoenix »

Has the problem prevented you from accessing the two scans of Bunty Specials that I uploaded to the Loading Bay on the same day I uploaded the replacement Mandy annual that you have placed and acknowledged? If so, I will send them again.

Al
Sir!

Post by Al »

Thanks Derek. I have received all of your scans now and they have been uploaded to the site.

I think that I received that Mandy scan via my Old Forum Fella email account! I have no idea how that could possibly have occurred and I'm not even going to attempt to work it out. I believe the email setup is working fine now and I'll leave it at that.

Also thank you to Richard Loder, Sid, Matrix, rloafer, Steve Zodiac and everyone else for all your continued scans and information that you keep sending me. It is very much appreciated and is filling many gaps in the database and image sections.