Hello again from Jenni / comixminx

Discuss anything not related to comics here and if you are new to these boards, introduce yourself here.

Moderators: Al, AndyB

comixminx

Hello again from Jenni / comixminx

Post by comixminx »

Hi folks, I have been away for quite a while I know (indeed I wasn't even sure what had happened to give the forum its new look, for quite a while! Was glad to see the post suggesting that people could set themselves up with the theme 'aura' as that has made it look a bit more like its old self... :D

Things were busy over the summer with the typical summer holiday activities relating to having a young family - school holidays trigger us to go off to France to see my partner's parents who live over there, and then keeping things on an even keel at home on our return all takes time too. Then we got into a busy patch at work, with a big project going live (successfully) and no sooner had that gone quieter than we got news of a restructure / reorganization. And of course all the political news is distracting too! Blimey.

Anyway I am back on the comics end of things, logged back into the forum, and starting to catch up with that end of things again I hope. Hope all the regulars are well?
jintycomic.wordpress.com/ Excellent and weird stories from the past - with amazing art to boot.

stevezodiac

Re: Hello again from Jenni / comixminx

Post by stevezodiac »

Glad to have a familiar face back. A lot of regulars seem to have gone for good. It coincided with Lew Stringer leaving the forum. It would be nice if he'd come back.

comixminx

Post by comixminx »

There are always a lot of competing activities of course - but perhaps he will drift back in due course.
jintycomic.wordpress.com/ Excellent and weird stories from the past - with amazing art to boot.

colcool007
Mr Valeera

Post by colcool007 »

Nice to have you back anyway Jenni.
I started to say something sensible but my parents took over my brain!

comixminx

Post by comixminx »

Thanks!