Help me and star in your own horror story

Discuss comics from around the world.

Moderator: AndyB

yfirlestur1980

Help me and star in your own horror story

Post by yfirlestur1980 »

Horror City

A 130 page graphic novel including a collection of creepy and eerie short stories inspired by the classic horror comics that defined the genre and a special comic adaptation of horror tales and urban legends from around the globe. Marauding shape shifters, angel hunters, demonic possessions, vengeance-seeking ghosts, sexy bloodthirsty demons, sneaky zombies and much more.

Get in the book!

Horror City offers its supporters the unique possibility to participate as extras or being the actual protagonists and joining the world of Horror City in any of its ten stories. This means the creation of a character with your likeness that will appear in the story.

Check it out at:

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/horror-city

:xfingers:

Marionette

Re: Help me and star in your own horror story

Post by Marionette »

yfirlestur1980 wrote:Get in the book!

Horror City offers its supporters the unique possibility to participate as extras or being the actual protagonists and joining the world of Horror City in any of its ten stories. This means the creation of a character with your likeness that will appear in the story.
But only if you are male, apparently.

Of the parts offered, none of the protagonists are female, two of the eight supporting characters are female (both mothers), and of the extras, only seven of the fifty eight listed are specifically female.

I can see where a story about a fighter pilot in world war two requires a male character to be at all historically accurate, but is it really essential to all ten stories that the protagonist be male? Because that doesn't sound like a book I'd be very interested in reading.
The Tammy Project: Documenting the classic British girls' comic, one serial at a time.