Braehead Film and Comic con

If you know of an upcoming event or you would like to discuss a recent one post here.

Moderators: Al, AndyB

paw broon

Braehead Film and Comic con

Post by paw broon »

This weekend the 2 dayer at Braehead Arena. Looking at the guest list I note there are no comics people listed. But I'll go along as I'm meeting some friends and it's usually a good day out. Now if only there will be a few dealers with comics I want to buy.
http://www.filmandcomicconglasgow.com/

colcool007
Mr Valeera

Re: Braehead Film and Comic con

Post by colcool007 »

My money is on Hugh Campbell having something to tempt you!

While none of the guests make me want to go, I am quite pleased to see that they have listed those that have cancelled.
I started to say something sensible but my parents took over my brain!

paw broon

Post by paw broon »

Well, Unca Col, what always amazes me is that despite ticking off items on my list, my wants list seems to get longer. And some of the folk on here are responsible! I read about titles, companies, that are new to me, or that tickle my fancy, and a note goes on the list :oops:
Also, I collect Dell titles but now I find I'm intrigued by the British WDL versions, so I've started to collect them. And all your work on Micron and associated publishers has set me off on pockets again. I dug up a small selection of scans of Top Sellers Pocket Detective Library recently, so I've had to add that to my lists to hunt down physical copies 8)
The list never seems to get shorter.
Will we be graced by your company on Saturday?

colcool007
Mr Valeera

Post by colcool007 »

paw broon wrote:Well, Unca Col, what always amazes me is that despite ticking off items on my list, my wants list seems to get longer. And some of the folk on here are responsible! I read about titles, companies, that are new to me, or that tickle my fancy, and a note goes on the list :oops:
Also, I collect Dell titles but now I find I'm intrigued by the British WDL versions, so I've started to collect them. And all your work on Micron and associated publishers has set me off on pockets again. I dug up a small selection of scans of Top Sellers Pocket Detective Library recently, so I've had to add that to my lists to hunt down physical copies 8)
The list never seems to get shorter.
Will we be graced by your company on Saturday?
Alas no. The car is getting MOT'd and I am fearing the result. Plus the money can be used as I have found a source of Commandos of six for a quid! And I am getting to cherry pick the issues too!
I started to say something sensible but my parents took over my brain!