Complaint about post in Beano section

A place for you to offer some suggestions for this website or some constructive criticism

Moderators: Al, AndyB

Jonny Whizz

Complaint about post in Beano section

Post by Jonny Whizz »

A posting was made in the Beano section today that I would like to make a complaint about. The member Scoobie made a post in the recent thread about Roger the Dodger that included a notice that was, in my opinion, vulgar and not appropriate for this website, which I feel is very much a family website.

I would not normally do this, but I visited this forum when I was 10-11 years old and I am sure other young members have come on here. Worse, it's in the Beano section - a comic which, let's be honest, is aimed at children (although as this forum shows, there are a number of adult readers!).

I have nothing against Scoobie, or any other forum members. I simply think that his post crosses a line between what's acceptable on here and what isn't.
'Michael Owen isn't the tallest of players, but his height more than makes up for it' - Mark Lawrenson

Digifiend

Re: Complaint about post in Beano section

Post by Digifiend »

Location of offending post: http://www.comicsuk.co.uk/Forum/viewtop ... 7&start=30

I agree, it was immature.

Jonny, you didn't need to post this publicly. You see the ! at the bottom right corner of every post? It's the "Report this post" button.

Digifiend

Post by Digifiend »

Jonny, it's sorted. The post has been deleted and he got issued a warning. :up: I'd reported it using the ! button like I suggested earlier.

Scoobie

Post by Scoobie »

Feeling the lurve in this room.

AndyB
Throgmorton

Post by AndyB »

That's quite enough.