Question about the old posts

A place for you to offer some suggestions for this website or some constructive criticism

Moderators: Al, AndyB

Jonny Whizz

Question about the old posts

Post by Jonny Whizz »

I'm sorry for bringing this up again, I tried to start a thread about this some time ago but I got no response.

Would it be possible for all the posts on the original forum to be loaded into the current forum? I appreciate that the moderators are very busy, and right now Al is working on restoring the rest of the website, but when I first started reading this forum around 2005 I found some of the posts on here quite interesting and would like to be able to read some of them again.

I can understand why this might not possible, but if there's any possibility of doing this I'd be very pleased.
'Michael Owen isn't the tallest of players, but his height more than makes up for it' - Mark Lawrenson

Al
Sir!

Re: Question about the old posts

Post by Al »

Hi Jonny,

Yep. Good point and something that needs to be done by us. It's just that each topic has to be moved over individually and placed into the correct Forum, so it will take a while.

I will move a few over to the respective boards as often as I can. There were 175 in the Old Posts and 49 in the Lost Posts archive.

I got the ball rolling tonight by reducing the Old Posts total to 149 (every little helps).

Al

Jonny Whizz

Re: Question about the old posts

Post by Jonny Whizz »

Thank you. I'm very grateful!
'Michael Owen isn't the tallest of players, but his height more than makes up for it' - Mark Lawrenson