Strip Magazine sub-forum?

A place for you to offer some suggestions for this website or some constructive criticism

Moderators: Al, AndyB

SID

Re: Strip Magazine sub-forum?

Post by SID »

Would you believe that after I got my first copy of Strip Magazine, I was wondering when or even if ComicsUK would create a sub-forum for it and Hey Presto!, there is one?

Even stranger, I was thinking that it would be a good idea to have a subforum for all retired comics and Bob's Your Uncle, not one but two appeared.

To the contrary that the sub-forum has been created prematurely, I think it's great that people here are enthusiastic enough to want/create a sub-forum for the new kid on the block.

:wink:
Reading comics since 1970. My Current Regulars are: 2000 AD (1977-), Judge Dredd Megazine (1990-), Spaceship Away (2003-), Commando (2013-), Monster Fun (2022-), Deadpool and Wolverine (2023-), Quantum (2023-).

AndyB
Throgmorton

Post by AndyB »

As for the Phoenix subforum, the more eagle-eyed among you will have realised that it's the recycled DFC forum.

Niblet

Post by Niblet »

AndyB wrote:As for the Phoenix subforum, the more eagle-eyed among you will have realised that it's the recycled DFC forum.
Look, I'm all for entrepreneurial activity, and I wish Phoenix every success, but a sub-forum devoted to him? Come off it.

Oh, sorry , I see what you mean.

Phoenix
Guru

Post by Phoenix »

AndyB wrote:As for the Phoenix subforum, the more eagle-eyed among you will have realised that it's the recycled DFC forum.
As one of the more eagle-eyed, I had realised that from the start. However, anybody who doesn't know that, and who sometime in the future just might want to comment on the DFC, will not have a clue where to put their comment because, possibly due to the indecent haste with which the subforum listings were brought up to current requirements, the DFC has been excised from its rightful position in the list of subforums under Comic Titles.

Phoenix
Guru

Post by Phoenix »

Niblet wrote:Look, I'm all for entrepreneurial activity, and I wish Phoenix every success, but a sub-forum devoted to him? Come off it.
Ooooh, getting cheeky, aren't we, Niblet!