Cheap Thrillpower at The Works

Talk here about just about anything associated with British comics or story papers and the industry that does not fit in any other forum.
There are separate fora open to registered members for discussing specific comics, artists, websites etc.

Moderators: Al, AndyB

Black Max

Cheap Thrillpower at The Works

Post by Black Max »

Just a quick heads up that The Works are now stocking the really rather nice hardback Best Of Judge Dredd and 2000AD's for only £6.99 each

Captain Storm

Re: Cheap Thrillpower at The Works

Post by Captain Storm »

Just as well it's not a best of StarLord or they'd have to reprint the entire comic run! :notworthy:

The Cap.

tony ingram

Post by tony ingram »

Star-Lord was amazing. Someone realy should get around to releasing a collected Planet of the Damned.

presterjohn

Post by presterjohn »

NO doubt they will repeat much of what has been in the case files volumes. I will have to check them out though so thanks for the tip.

big bad bri

Post by big bad bri »

Is there any the works shops in london as i think there used to be one in camden town but that is something else now.

colcool007
Mr Valeera

Post by colcool007 »

Bri,

There is definitely one in Barnet The Spires shopping centre. Plus I am sure that there is one around Staples Corner. And a quick google search gives me ten or so results. Southgate, Lewisham and Croydon to name but a few. I wonder if there is one in Westfield as well?
I started to say something sensible but my parents took over my brain!

big bad bri

Post by big bad bri »

thanks for the reply colcool the nearest on your list seems to be southgate so i will try to find that next week.