Hello from Chris O'Leary!

Discuss anything not related to comics here and if you are new to these boards, introduce yourself here.

Moderators: Al, AndyB

Chris O'Leary

Hello from Chris O'Leary!

Post by Chris O'Leary »

My father Des O'Leary sadly passed away in May last year and I have been sorting out his collection of Thomson annuals, Percy F Westerman books, sundry bound story papers, Biggles books and No.1s (which will be auctioned on 19 April by Bloomsbury Auctions of Maddox Street London) and have registered here under my own name in case anyone is interested in his collection of Collectors' Digest magazines 1970-2007, CD annuals 1960, 1961, 1970-2001 and "Book and Magazine Collector" No.1 (3/84) - No.256 (6/06).

A donation to charity will secure these for a collector - please PM me if interested. I shall post this in the "Swap" section too.

Niblet

Re: Hello from Chris O'Leary!

Post by Niblet »

Hi Chris

Welcome to the forum, I'm sure someone will be interested in those items.

Chris O'Leary

Re: Hello from Chris O'Leary!

Post by Chris O'Leary »

Niblet wrote:Hi Chris

Welcome to the forum, I'm sure someone will be interested in those items.
Thanks, I've had a taker for the CDs. Eric Fayne would be proud - and so will be Mary Cadogan (just noticed her birthdate is not in wikipedia - 1927? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Cadogan)

So the Book & Magazine Collectors are left. There's hours of fun in there for someone!